So I’m back to share with you all another recipe that is delicious! Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread is so easy to make, and again that is coming from someone who doesn’t step foot in the kitchen!
You only need four ingredients, a can of Grands Flaky Biscuits which is found right where the Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls are kept in your grocery store. Next you need 1 tbsp. of cinnamon, 1 cup of sugar, and 1 stick of butter. That’s it just FOUR ingredients!
- First set your over to bake at 350
- Melt the butter in the microwave
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar together in a bowl
- Place each biscuit into the butter first and then in the cinnamon sugar mixture
- Layer the biscuits and place them in the greased loaf pan
- Bake for 50 minutes